Friday, June 29, 2012

...home canning...sweet & simple...

...such a sweet little boy...was then...still is...

...this little storybook doll from my childhood waves to me every day...
I love her...

...and this little teddy brings me a flower every day...how sweet...

...canned tomatoes ready for use...

...top shelf category...

...there is nothing sweeter to me than vintage white buttons in a jar...

...these folks are instant relatives...kept safe along with vintage buttons...

...such a sweet little girl...was then, still is...

...little bits of this and that...

...every bird needs a bit of bling...

...more bling in unexpected places...

...my beautiful mother and handsome father...


"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
Laura Ingalls Wilder



3 comments: