Thursday, July 19, 2012

...apt apps...what will they think of next...

No matter how old I am, I have always liked to create things...
then I could say:  "see what I made today?"
The camera on my new iPad is quite amazing ...but those apps..oh, my...


...I can't really paint, but this app makes it look like I can...



...even paint in several different styles...


...it is possible to even create my own textures...and like magic...the photo is changed once again...


...what a fun way to keep cool during these hot days...
...just go to your app store...there are many photography apps to choose from...
...some are even free...

“It is better to play than do nothing”
 Confucius

2 comments:

  1. Sally...
    YOU are just AmaZiNg in soooo many ways!!! I have an iPad - and I'm now headed over the "APP-Store"... Thanks girlfriend!*!*! Fun Altered Pics!*!*!
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally~
    I love your Confucius quote. And love the photos of Squeek too. Very fun.
    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete