Thursday, December 13, 2012

...a really big lesson...

...for a long time I have wanted to learn how to do a mouseover...
...that means...
...if you move your mouse over my picture...
...another picture is revealed underneath...

...well, my daughter-in-law from California is visiting...
...she is the best teacher...
...guess what...
...I think I've learned...
...that really big lesson...
...be right back...
...I need to try it again!...
...it is going to be a fun day...


"It is a happy talent to know how to play."
Ralph Waldo Emerson




2 comments:

  1. OH!!! You have the dreamiest white cottage and beautiful photos, Sally! And you DID learn to "mouse-over"! Two different times, people tried to help me learn how, but I didn't work at it very hard. The result on your darling white tree is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAhhhhh, the mouse-over after photo is so dreamy!! I've not taken time to learn that yet, but love to see them on blogs. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete