Monday, May 27, 2013

...a perfect day for playing on the porch...

...Trader Joe's had gorgeous roses...
...they are just so pretty...
... just asking to be photographed...

...three of the sweet little roses have had their stems cut really short...
...and are posing in a dainty white cup...
...out on the porch...

...as I sat this morning with my cup of coffee...
...more little details just kept popping up in my view...

...the light was so pretty...
...each little element began to shine...

...playing on the porch is very healing...
...makes me appreciate my beautiful life...

...all is well...
...on the porch...
...on this beautiful day...

...hope you have also had a wonderful day...

1 comment:

  1. Sally.....all the delicious white of your cottage decor! I had to look twice to see that it was a real rose in that teacup....at first, it looked like frosting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete