Saturday, September 8, 2012

...sharing my love of white pumpkins...

...little white pumpkins were in our market this week...

...they're the perfect element for fall decorating...
...in our small white cottage...

...cute from every angle...

...they were moved to every corner of our home...
...looking for good light...
...for the perfect shot...

...on this old chippy white cupboard...
...nine little white pumpkins sit in a line...

...perfectly behaved...
...just waiting for me to snap their photo...
...sigh...

...of course, the reality is...
...we are still having 99 degree temperatures...
...fall is still a little wait for us...

...but a girl can hope...

...and play...

...and play some more...

...pure happiness...


"The highest form of bliss is living with a certain degree of folly."
~Erasmus

2 comments:

  1. NINE white pumpkins??? Oh, I love them! And they are truly happy in your white space---I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    I've just discovered your beautiful blog and I'm so glad I have. I L.O.V.E. white and love it here.
    your lil white pumkins are so pretty and your photos are amazing.
    Come over to my lil corner of the world if you have time. I love to have friends over and my teapot is always ready.
    rita

    ReplyDelete